Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • I run HOG3PC on my mac all the time with VMware Fusion. It creates a virtual computer onto which you can install whatever OS you want. I have a light version of XP and have all my offline editors on it.
    Super easy to install programs onto it and move files into and out of it (drag and drop), all in a program that runs in a window in MAC OS. Make it fullscreen and its like having a PC. Its AWESOME! No need for a separate mac version with this program.

Of course iPad and iPhone apps would be nice.
  • I run HOG3PC on my mac all the time with VMware Fusion. It creates a virtual computer onto which you can install whatever OS you want. I have a light version of XP and have all my offline editors on it.
    Super easy to install programs onto it and move files into and out of it (drag and drop), all in a program that runs in a window in MAC OS. Make it fullscreen and its like having a PC. Its AWESOME! No need for a separate mac version with this program.

Of course iPad and iPhone apps would be nice.
Children
No Data
Related