Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • Am I missing something in this discussion? The WholeHog consoles are built around PC computer with embedded Windows OS correct? So they are basically PC computers with elaborate keyboards and interfaces. The HogPC is basically the OS from the stand-alone consoles that can be run from a PC computer. HogPC is free to download. To get DMX out you need widgets or wings etc.

So why in the world would High End spend any amount of time developing a HogPC/Mac? What is the return on the investment of development time? Would they sell it? How many people would buy it considering they can run HogPC on their Macs now? Would they make money selling more widgets? I doubt the return on investment would be worth the effort.

Unless I'm missing a Mac market somewhere? :dunno:
  • Am I missing something in this discussion? The WholeHog consoles are built around PC computer with embedded Windows OS correct? So they are basically PC computers with elaborate keyboards and interfaces. The HogPC is basically the OS from the stand-alone consoles that can be run from a PC computer. HogPC is free to download. To get DMX out you need widgets or wings etc.

So why in the world would High End spend any amount of time developing a HogPC/Mac? What is the return on the investment of development time? Would they sell it? How many people would buy it considering they can run HogPC on their Macs now? Would they make money selling more widgets? I doubt the return on investment would be worth the effort.

Unless I'm missing a Mac market somewhere? :dunno:
Children
No Data
Related