Whole Hog 3PC For MAC !!

How many of you guys think having Hog PC for Mac is a good idea? Leave your comments and Ideas !
Parents
  • Not really sure l know that l have been a windows user since windows started still got my original copy of windows 95 got my mac last year and l still think os/x is alot more stable then windows its why l have'nt bootcamped my mac or even bother to use paralell desktop ect on it.I think that maybe to make the hog program in the mac language might be too costly for them to get it up to scratch as there's still little bugs in the windows version esp if you dont use xp.Not everyone wants to stick with xp and may prefer windows 7 or vista.
  • Not really sure l know that l have been a windows user since windows started still got my original copy of windows 95 got my mac last year and l still think os/x is alot more stable then windows its why l have'nt bootcamped my mac or even bother to use paralell desktop ect on it.I think that maybe to make the hog program in the mac language might be too costly for them to get it up to scratch as there's still little bugs in the windows version esp if you dont use xp.Not everyone wants to stick with xp and may prefer windows 7 or vista.
Children
No Data
Related