Question on Paths..

When I create, or update a cue, the path will show up with "Linear..."

So when I go and play back the cue, it dose not fade anything. I have to click on the path and click on Linear (or what ever else path I chose) and then say okay.

Why does it do this with the " path..."?
Parents
  • Unless otherwise specified in the programmer, when you record a cue into the console, the cue get's recorded using the default path from the fixture's library definition for all the parameters recorded into the cue. This is generally Linear for continuous parameters and Start for slotted parameters. However, since these are the default values we only show a dash (-) in the cuelist window to indicate all parameters recorded in the cue are using their default paths. Once one of any of the parameters recorded into the cue is changed, then we begin to show a list of the different paths in the cue or in some cases dots (...) to indicate multiple paths.
  • Unless otherwise specified in the programmer, when you record a cue into the console, the cue get's recorded using the default path from the fixture's library definition for all the parameters recorded into the cue. This is generally Linear for continuous parameters and Start for slotted parameters. However, since these are the default values we only show a dash (-) in the cuelist window to indicate all parameters recorded in the cue are using their default paths. Once one of any of the parameters recorded into the cue is changed, then we begin to show a list of the different paths in the cue or in some cases dots (...) to indicate multiple paths.
Children
No Data
Related