3.0.5 upgrade on iPC

I am trying to upgrade my iPC with 3.0.5, and keep getting an error about being unable to create a temporary file (Got this when installing from within H3PC). I tried again from the iPC control panel, then it said it was unable to write some scen help file and to retry or cancel. Then tried downloading the H3pc file again and load from a USB key, and same error. Downloaded the latest xpe image, but that seems to only have 3.0.4.

Any thoughts?
Parents
  • The issue you are experiencing is related to the availability of system memory. Please try the the following procedure:

1. Attach a keyboard to the console and power on the console.
    2. During the boot process, press the DEL or DELETE key to enter the BIOS settings screen.
    3. When prompted to enter the BIOS password, enter: hesipc.
    The BIOS Setup Utility will open.
    4. Navigate to the advanced tab, select the chipset, and change the video frame buffer size to 8MB.
    5. Press F10 to Save changes and exit the BIOS Setup Utility.
    6. Once saved, the console will boot as normal and you should now be able to install v3.0.5 of Hog3PC
  • The issue you are experiencing is related to the availability of system memory. Please try the the following procedure:

1. Attach a keyboard to the console and power on the console.
    2. During the boot process, press the DEL or DELETE key to enter the BIOS settings screen.
    3. When prompted to enter the BIOS password, enter: hesipc.
    The BIOS Setup Utility will open.
    4. Navigate to the advanced tab, select the chipset, and change the video frame buffer size to 8MB.
    5. Press F10 to Save changes and exit the BIOS Setup Utility.
    6. Once saved, the console will boot as normal and you should now be able to install v3.0.5 of Hog3PC
Children
No Data
Related