Tablet Backup Anyone

Are any of you running Hog 3 PC on a tablet and backing up your console with it?

If so what is your configuration? Are you connecting through a wireless router? Do you experience network slowdown throught the wireless setup. Are you able to run the rig with the tablet and how does it work for you?

thanks for your time.
Parents
  • I just purchased an HP TX2Z which seems to be a really cool laptop.. Bummer is that it doesn't have drivers for XP. So I am going to try it with vista for a bit and hope windows 7 works well when its out (in xp compatibility mode). But maybe in the future all apps will like windows 7.. You never know.. But I paid just under 900 shipped getting the base model on their site which is pretty fully stocked. I will update as time goes on with it. I just like that I can use my finger and a stylus. And its small, portable, LED backlit so bright and cheap. The screen resolution is 1280x800 which is way more manageable for H3 over my current tablets 1024x768.
  • I just purchased an HP TX2Z which seems to be a really cool laptop.. Bummer is that it doesn't have drivers for XP. So I am going to try it with vista for a bit and hope windows 7 works well when its out (in xp compatibility mode). But maybe in the future all apps will like windows 7.. You never know.. But I paid just under 900 shipped getting the base model on their site which is pretty fully stocked. I will update as time goes on with it. I just like that I can use my finger and a stylus. And its small, portable, LED backlit so bright and cheap. The screen resolution is 1280x800 which is way more manageable for H3 over my current tablets 1024x768.
Children
No Data
Related