Tablet Backup Anyone

Are any of you running Hog 3 PC on a tablet and backing up your console with it?

If so what is your configuration? Are you connecting through a wireless router? Do you experience network slowdown throught the wireless setup. Are you able to run the rig with the tablet and how does it work for you?

thanks for your time.
Parents
  • [quote=prmucha;40633]Marty-

Out of curiosity, why'd you get the F5 instead of the J3400 model? Just looking at the specs they seem very similar, but the F5 has no on-board USB without the dock? Just curious, thanks!

Two reasons....

1 -when I bought mine, the J3400 didn't exist yet (just the older LE 1700s which were not "ruggedized"...had a flip up antenna for the WiFi that could get snapped off....etc.).

2- USB ports and the like are potential points of entry for dirt and water.....I do a large number of shows outdoors so this is important to me. The F5 is much more rugged than the J3400 series overall.

Additionally, you would be surprized at how much better the usability is with the handle on the F5.
  • [quote=prmucha;40633]Marty-

Out of curiosity, why'd you get the F5 instead of the J3400 model? Just looking at the specs they seem very similar, but the F5 has no on-board USB without the dock? Just curious, thanks!

Two reasons....

1 -when I bought mine, the J3400 didn't exist yet (just the older LE 1700s which were not "ruggedized"...had a flip up antenna for the WiFi that could get snapped off....etc.).

2- USB ports and the like are potential points of entry for dirt and water.....I do a large number of shows outdoors so this is important to me. The F5 is much more rugged than the J3400 series overall.

Additionally, you would be surprized at how much better the usability is with the handle on the F5.
Children
No Data
Related