Effects, need way more help.

Still programming my exsting show from other software into the hog.., but need some help!!!!:aargh4:

I cannot figure out how to create effects properly. I have tried to work with the Effects engine, and I have read everything in the manual but I need help.

I have multiple MAC 250+s that I need to do a "circle" with pan/tilt. When I choose the "built-in" effects for circle, it dose not resemble anything like a circle on the Pan tilt. I have tried to adjust the effects, and set "underling parms" for the pan and tilt channel but nothing.

Same issue goes with any of my automated heads, Mac 250+ Mac 300, 575 Studio Colors.
My old software would say "circle", and then I would choose how large it would be. But just can't get it in the effects engine.

What am I doing wrong?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=stjohnson90;45317]Earlier in this post you said you programed LED bars. I need to create for 24 colrblasts, and i have no idea how to. Can you possibly help me out, and maybe walk me through it?

Thanks!
    Well if its patching go do fixture open then go to your fixture schedule scroll down to generic and under rgb led highlight it in blue than hit the set button and type 24 enter and apply it. Than once you do that type the fix #s so lets say 1-24 @ and than another menu will pop up and select the universe you want them on than hit type the address they are going on and enter. If you want to run effects through them just on the right side of the effects menu use either the red, green, blue, c,m,y or the intensity and screw with the offset by holding down fan and turning the encoder until you get what you want, ALso use the other ones I usually set the size and length to full when im using leds speed is also really important to.
  • [QUOTE=stjohnson90;45317]Earlier in this post you said you programed LED bars. I need to create for 24 colrblasts, and i have no idea how to. Can you possibly help me out, and maybe walk me through it?

Thanks!
    Well if its patching go do fixture open then go to your fixture schedule scroll down to generic and under rgb led highlight it in blue than hit the set button and type 24 enter and apply it. Than once you do that type the fix #s so lets say 1-24 @ and than another menu will pop up and select the universe you want them on than hit type the address they are going on and enter. If you want to run effects through them just on the right side of the effects menu use either the red, green, blue, c,m,y or the intensity and screw with the offset by holding down fan and turning the encoder until you get what you want, ALso use the other ones I usually set the size and length to full when im using leds speed is also really important to.
Children
No Data
Related