Creating a bouncing intensity efx

I'm trying to create a bouncing effect using the intensity perimeter on a bunch of linear led fixtures. i want it to go (1,2; 3,4; 5-6; 3,4; 1,2) -- I can make a chase for it, then bounce it, but running it over 480 led fixtures would take until I got old. Anyone able to provide me some insight how I can easily create this effect? What am I missing? :aargh4:
Parents
  • There is no direct way to this in the FX engine. So this leaves you with two options.

1 - build a chase. Not too bad if you set your "Buddies" to "2' and use the "Select All, Next, @ Full, Record, @ 0%, Next, @ Full, Record, etc, etc"... method......should take less than 10 minutes with 500 fixtures if you're fast.
    ****tip here- I set my intensity key "Delta" to 100% in user prefs....this makes the key above the I-Wheel 100%, and the one below 0%....makes it faster still.

BTW - Keystroke Macros would make this faster still once they are available.

2 - build 2 FX cues, one going one way and the other going opposite. Then set as a chase and tweak the timing to space the steps in the chase out.
  • There is no direct way to this in the FX engine. So this leaves you with two options.

1 - build a chase. Not too bad if you set your "Buddies" to "2' and use the "Select All, Next, @ Full, Record, @ 0%, Next, @ Full, Record, etc, etc"... method......should take less than 10 minutes with 500 fixtures if you're fast.
    ****tip here- I set my intensity key "Delta" to 100% in user prefs....this makes the key above the I-Wheel 100%, and the one below 0%....makes it faster still.

BTW - Keystroke Macros would make this faster still once they are available.

2 - build 2 FX cues, one going one way and the other going opposite. Then set as a chase and tweak the timing to space the steps in the chase out.
Children
No Data
Related