coolest laptop setups for remote focus

I'm successfully using my mac laptop with Parallels to control my iPC for remote focus and was wondering what setup others are using to get the smoothest control of the parameter wheels in Hog PC window? Are you using a track pad, mouse or trackball? Also any cool tricks anyone has come up with to make it all smooth and easy.

Thanks!

Joe
Parents
  • I just purchased an HP touchsmart Tx2z tablet. (I think its model number is tx2-1270us). Great screen size, LED backlight is bright and viewable outdoors, Wifi a/b/g/n, stylus, finger (multitouch, although hpc can't take advantage), great battery life, and very light. It has a good processor and it also has a dedicated graphics card which means it will also run ma onpc 2. Also I paid under 900 after tax and shipping for it. So if it gets messed up or stolen, its not a huge loss unlike a lot of the motion tablets that are twice as much. It comes with vista but I have put windows 7 on it. Hog3pc runs in virtual pc mode well too. Overall I am realy happy with it. I have looked at all the tablets and I felt this was the best one for what I need it to be.

Ryan
  • I just purchased an HP touchsmart Tx2z tablet. (I think its model number is tx2-1270us). Great screen size, LED backlight is bright and viewable outdoors, Wifi a/b/g/n, stylus, finger (multitouch, although hpc can't take advantage), great battery life, and very light. It has a good processor and it also has a dedicated graphics card which means it will also run ma onpc 2. Also I paid under 900 after tax and shipping for it. So if it gets messed up or stolen, its not a huge loss unlike a lot of the motion tablets that are twice as much. It comes with vista but I have put windows 7 on it. Hog3pc runs in virtual pc mode well too. Overall I am realy happy with it. I have looked at all the tablets and I felt this was the best one for what I need it to be.

Ryan
Children
No Data
Related