Invert, and swap values

Hi,
It could be useful to have an option to invert and swap Pan and tilt values (in Libs, cues ...) when swap or invert are selected in fixture windows.

for example:
Normal: pan = 6° and Tilt -87°
Swap: pan = -87° and tilt =6°
Invert Pan: pan = -6° and Tilt -87°
Invert Pan: tilt = 6° and Tilt 87°

Thanks
Stephane
Parents
  • yeah...don't use the Swap Axes in Patch....use the Pan Invert or Tilt Invert as needed.

As a rule I always create my shows with ALL fixtures following the console trackball. IE trackball UP moves fixtures upstage....DOWN moves them dowstage....LEFT moves them Stage Right when pointed slightly downstage....etc.

This way if you change types, etc....all you have to do is make sure the fixtures follow the trackball by using Pan or Tilt Invert in Patch and you will be very close 90% of the time in your palettes.....very useful when you don't get much time onsite.

Hope this helps. :)
  • yeah...don't use the Swap Axes in Patch....use the Pan Invert or Tilt Invert as needed.

As a rule I always create my shows with ALL fixtures following the console trackball. IE trackball UP moves fixtures upstage....DOWN moves them dowstage....LEFT moves them Stage Right when pointed slightly downstage....etc.

This way if you change types, etc....all you have to do is make sure the fixtures follow the trackball by using Pan or Tilt Invert in Patch and you will be very close 90% of the time in your palettes.....very useful when you don't get much time onsite.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related