Invert, and swap values

Hi,
It could be useful to have an option to invert and swap Pan and tilt values (in Libs, cues ...) when swap or invert are selected in fixture windows.

for example:
Normal: pan = 6° and Tilt -87°
Swap: pan = -87° and tilt =6°
Invert Pan: pan = -6° and Tilt -87°
Invert Pan: tilt = 6° and Tilt 87°

Thanks
Stephane
Parents
  • I've been trying to suggest a several times (can't remember if it's logged) an automated circular copy.
    The idea is that it would work both on fixture level and parameter level.
    At fixture level it would copy parameter group from fixture to another.
    For example you have fixtures which have color green, pink, cyan and red.
    Using "cycle" command would result a circular copy so the order is red, green, pink, cyan.
    So a few times pressing "cycle" and record would create a chase very easily.
    "cycle" used with sequence palettes would be a nice feature, I think.

On a parameter level it could used for copying from pan tilt, or from cyan magenta yellow.
    But I think it would very nice when used for blade motors. You could easily rotate 90 degrees or invert you blades, which normally is very time consuming.

Also one of my long term suggestions have been - color which would get the color to the opposite value. Which means just adding 180 degrees to Hue value.
    Also - key could be used the same way for FX offset and it would work the same way adding 180 degrees -> taking FX to opposite phase

Sorry for a bit hijacking this...but the idea just came to mind again when I noticed this a one place where "cycle" could be used.
  • I've been trying to suggest a several times (can't remember if it's logged) an automated circular copy.
    The idea is that it would work both on fixture level and parameter level.
    At fixture level it would copy parameter group from fixture to another.
    For example you have fixtures which have color green, pink, cyan and red.
    Using "cycle" command would result a circular copy so the order is red, green, pink, cyan.
    So a few times pressing "cycle" and record would create a chase very easily.
    "cycle" used with sequence palettes would be a nice feature, I think.

On a parameter level it could used for copying from pan tilt, or from cyan magenta yellow.
    But I think it would very nice when used for blade motors. You could easily rotate 90 degrees or invert you blades, which normally is very time consuming.

Also one of my long term suggestions have been - color which would get the color to the opposite value. Which means just adding 180 degrees to Hue value.
    Also - key could be used the same way for FX offset and it would work the same way adding 180 degrees -> taking FX to opposite phase

Sorry for a bit hijacking this...but the idea just came to mind again when I noticed this a one place where "cycle" could be used.
Children
No Data
Related