can't get widget to install

Hi guys, i am using a samsung netbook and a 17" elo touchscreen running XP home for my HogPc setup but i can't get the widget to install, i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling hogpc including the older hog2pc release also many reboots but i still can't seem to get it to recognise the widget even if i point it to the windows/inf folder.

does anyone have any ideas?
Parents
  • XPsp3 is not a concern with newer versions of Hog3PC. It's only a problem if you had an old version of 3PC installed and then upgraded to sp3. If this is this first install of 3pc on this machine, then you don't need to worry about it.

Try the powered hub.

Also, if you have both 2PC and 3PC on the system, make sure you install 3PC *after* you installed 2PC. Also, it's best to have all wings and widgets unplugged when you install the software, then reboot after the install before you try and connect any widgets.
  • XPsp3 is not a concern with newer versions of Hog3PC. It's only a problem if you had an old version of 3PC installed and then upgraded to sp3. If this is this first install of 3pc on this machine, then you don't need to worry about it.

Try the powered hub.

Also, if you have both 2PC and 3PC on the system, make sure you install 3PC *after* you installed 2PC. Also, it's best to have all wings and widgets unplugged when you install the software, then reboot after the install before you try and connect any widgets.
Children
No Data
Related