New to Wholehog & new to Lighting

My Church had a new light system installed using Hog 3PC to control the lights. I have the manual but I am looking for online tutorials that will help with lighting and Hog 3PC. Any suggestions?
Parents
  • There are lots of good ways to learn lighting. Find a community theater in your area and work on a few shows with them. Sit in on some classes at a University or Community College. Find out what textbooks stage lighting classes use and buy a used copy at the bookstore. Go and see as many shows as you can and pay attention to the lighting, and how it's used. Find other churches with lighting systems and work on a few services and tech rehearsals with their crews.

Where are you located? Some of the people on this forum might have specific ideas for you.
  • There are lots of good ways to learn lighting. Find a community theater in your area and work on a few shows with them. Sit in on some classes at a University or Community College. Find out what textbooks stage lighting classes use and buy a used copy at the bookstore. Go and see as many shows as you can and pay attention to the lighting, and how it's used. Find other churches with lighting systems and work on a few services and tech rehearsals with their crews.

Where are you located? Some of the people on this forum might have specific ideas for you.
Children
No Data
Related