ESP Vision 3 for MAC OS

Please could someone let me know if there will be a connectivity application written to work under MAC OS that will allow for connectivity to ESP Vision for MAC.
I am hoping so.....

I am just about to jump on board with Vision 3 MAC and am hoping to be able to plug a Hog 3 console straight into my Mac. This will complete the direct CAD and Visualiser workflow for so many of us out there.

Many Thanks
Parents
  • With NO Connectivity Driver for MAC OS it means that you will basically need additional hardware (1 x Switch & 1 DP8000) to run ESP natively on the MAC..... Is this correct?

Not impressed....... MA can keep up with developments and will release their connectivity driver with the general release of Vision 3.
    Considering how many of us use Vectorworks on our shiny new high performance Macs, ESP has a real chance to push forward a decent advance in their product. You are hindering both the developer and the end user for not even considering a connectivity driver.

:tapedshut:
  • With NO Connectivity Driver for MAC OS it means that you will basically need additional hardware (1 x Switch & 1 DP8000) to run ESP natively on the MAC..... Is this correct?

Not impressed....... MA can keep up with developments and will release their connectivity driver with the general release of Vision 3.
    Considering how many of us use Vectorworks on our shiny new high performance Macs, ESP has a real chance to push forward a decent advance in their product. You are hindering both the developer and the end user for not even considering a connectivity driver.

:tapedshut:
Children
No Data
Related