Networked MTC?

I noticed that you have removed the Networked I/O Unit from the Hog 3 Line. I have 5 Shows out at the moment all using these processors. I have more shows coming next year where timecode is received away from the console on stage for example and am using MTC to sync. What do i do? Can you still produce this unit? It seems that this is now a sought after piece of Kit...

:confused:
Parents
  • Yes.....
    Despite all of your solutions and suggestions there is NO way of getting TC onto my hog network away from the consoles location. Frankly i find this lame and my reasoning for even using this control system is becoming even more unjustified.
    I am the only one??????
    DP's all at the stage end with the IOP's is the way i roll these days.

What was wrong with the IOP.....? It served and continues to serve all my needs for syncronisation.

The next thing will be NO MTC support.....If this is to happen then it will deliver the final blow with me and Hog III, as much as i hate to say this!
    I use Logic to setup and pre-program all my TC on the show's i work on, both for video and lighting syncronisation. In this instance i connect with a midi cable directly into the console. When we get to show production then i use the IOP's... some clients with LTC and others with MTC....

USB scares me enough as it is! Connecting my rock wing and ELO touches to the desk is as far as i like to go!

Whatever happened to Flying Pig listening to the needs of it's users?
    Personally i feel the Widget style box is a poor mans way of implementing TC to Hog III and it'll be the last thing i do.
  • Yes.....
    Despite all of your solutions and suggestions there is NO way of getting TC onto my hog network away from the consoles location. Frankly i find this lame and my reasoning for even using this control system is becoming even more unjustified.
    I am the only one??????
    DP's all at the stage end with the IOP's is the way i roll these days.

What was wrong with the IOP.....? It served and continues to serve all my needs for syncronisation.

The next thing will be NO MTC support.....If this is to happen then it will deliver the final blow with me and Hog III, as much as i hate to say this!
    I use Logic to setup and pre-program all my TC on the show's i work on, both for video and lighting syncronisation. In this instance i connect with a midi cable directly into the console. When we get to show production then i use the IOP's... some clients with LTC and others with MTC....

USB scares me enough as it is! Connecting my rock wing and ELO touches to the desk is as far as i like to go!

Whatever happened to Flying Pig listening to the needs of it's users?
    Personally i feel the Widget style box is a poor mans way of implementing TC to Hog III and it'll be the last thing i do.
Children
No Data
Related