Networked MTC?

I noticed that you have removed the Networked I/O Unit from the Hog 3 Line. I have 5 Shows out at the moment all using these processors. I have more shows coming next year where timecode is received away from the console on stage for example and am using MTC to sync. What do i do? Can you still produce this unit? It seems that this is now a sought after piece of Kit...

:confused:
Parents
  • Oli,

One method you could use is to have Hog 3PC on the network with a USB LTC widget. Then you can remotely get TC onto your Hog-Net.

The IOP was not the most user friendly or budget minded product. We do hear your complaints and listen to the needs of our users, but this product was discontinued due to low sales, high price to produce, and several other internal reasons. Many shows run all the time using the USB widget with absolutely no problems, so you should not be worried about the reliability of the USB devices.

Feel free to contact me directly to further discuss this at brad.schiller (at) barco.com
  • Oli,

One method you could use is to have Hog 3PC on the network with a USB LTC widget. Then you can remotely get TC onto your Hog-Net.

The IOP was not the most user friendly or budget minded product. We do hear your complaints and listen to the needs of our users, but this product was discontinued due to low sales, high price to produce, and several other internal reasons. Many shows run all the time using the USB widget with absolutely no problems, so you should not be worried about the reliability of the USB devices.

Feel free to contact me directly to further discuss this at brad.schiller (at) barco.com
Children
No Data
Related