Hog 3 Touchscreen

Is a H3 touchscreen user changeable or should it be done at the Factory?

I have my right touchscreen starting to show issues with "static" occasionally. I want to get it replaced, but if I can do it myself, I'm fine with that.

Thanks....
Parents
  • After all these years on it...nope didn't know that. In that case, it would be the LCD. I've already checked the connections and they seem to be fine.

What I'm seeing are horizontal and vertical lines that show up like the display is flickering white lines. It comes and goes...but over the last week has started getting pretty bad. I've checked the connections several times now and it seems to go away for a little bit, but now it's pretty constant.

Thanks for the heads up....
  • After all these years on it...nope didn't know that. In that case, it would be the LCD. I've already checked the connections and they seem to be fine.

What I'm seeing are horizontal and vertical lines that show up like the display is flickering white lines. It comes and goes...but over the last week has started getting pretty bad. I've checked the connections several times now and it seems to go away for a little bit, but now it's pretty constant.

Thanks for the heads up....
Children
No Data
Related