Hog 3 Touchscreen

Is a H3 touchscreen user changeable or should it be done at the Factory?

I have my right touchscreen starting to show issues with "static" occasionally. I want to get it replaced, but if I can do it myself, I'm fine with that.

Thanks....
Parents
  • You can also try swapping the left and right LCD panels. Does the problem follow the panel or the position? This will also help you work out if it's the panel or the cabling.

If you do end up replacing the panel, you may find that the new display is significantly brighter than the old one. LCD backlights get dimmer with age, and the color shifts towards the yellow end of the spectrum. You can turn down the brightness to compensate, but whether the color shift bugs you or not is a matter of personal taste. If it bothers you, you'll have to replace both panels.
  • You can also try swapping the left and right LCD panels. Does the problem follow the panel or the position? This will also help you work out if it's the panel or the cabling.

If you do end up replacing the panel, you may find that the new display is significantly brighter than the old one. LCD backlights get dimmer with age, and the color shifts towards the yellow end of the spectrum. You can turn down the brightness to compensate, but whether the color shift bugs you or not is a matter of personal taste. If it bothers you, you'll have to replace both panels.
Children
No Data
Related