Basic show setup

Hi,

I'm a new Road Hog user, I bought one for a french university one month ago. We've already controlled lights with the hog a couple of times, for small concerts and nightclubs (6 Robe 250XT, 2 Wash 575XT, 4 Miniscans HPE and conventional lightings).
Everything went fine and all the problems I've had found a solution either in the manual or on this forum (thanks by the way :) ).

However, on Thursday I'm going to have a lot more stuff to control (the previous lights plus 12 Mac 250 Kryptons, 4 Mac 250 Wash, 4 Mac 700 Profile, and 36 Sunstrips). I post here because I'm lost on how to set the show up. I don't know if it's best to have one cuelist controling movements, another for colors etc... or if it's good to have every cuelist controling everything. Moreover, what use do you make of scenes ? do you use them a lot live ? Do you use virtual cuelist live ?

In short, is it possible to find somewhere a basic show, so that I can look at it on Hog3 PC and try to figure out a way to make a great show in two days ?

Thanks

Romain
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related