Lamp strike...

Hola Guys,

Long time not post in here...nice to see that every one still alive...:)

I have a little question...i need to record a cue that exactly in 7:00 PM will give a Lemp strike to our 3K's and move them to the crowd area but i don't remember if i can record the lemp strike option into a cue...?

Thanks From Israel

Amir Cohen
Danix Systems Ltd
LD(AC)#1 Israel :notworthy:
Parents
  • Amir,

It records just like a regular cue.

If they are VL3k's, here's what I'd do...

Select fixtures - press control - press FIXTURE IDLE
    Record Cue 1
    Press LAMP STRIKE
    Record Cue 2
    Press FIXTURE IDLE
    Record Cue 3
    Clear Programmer
    Record Cue 4 (Blank Cue)
    Put a "RLx" in the comment field to release the list.

Now, if they are VL3k's, you need to hold the strike command for 6 seconds. So Cue 2 has a wait time of 1 second (to put the fixture in an idle state). Cue 3 has a wait time of 6 seconds. Cue 4 has a wait time of 2 seconds.

Now, depending on your situation, you can go through and make it more complicated and stagger the individual fixtures so you don't send the strike to all fixtures at once (this is what I do so I don't have a huge in-rush demand on the system). It just all depends on what you need.
  • Amir,

It records just like a regular cue.

If they are VL3k's, here's what I'd do...

Select fixtures - press control - press FIXTURE IDLE
    Record Cue 1
    Press LAMP STRIKE
    Record Cue 2
    Press FIXTURE IDLE
    Record Cue 3
    Clear Programmer
    Record Cue 4 (Blank Cue)
    Put a "RLx" in the comment field to release the list.

Now, if they are VL3k's, you need to hold the strike command for 6 seconds. So Cue 2 has a wait time of 1 second (to put the fixture in an idle state). Cue 3 has a wait time of 6 seconds. Cue 4 has a wait time of 2 seconds.

Now, depending on your situation, you can go through and make it more complicated and stagger the individual fixtures so you don't send the strike to all fixtures at once (this is what I do so I don't have a huge in-rush demand on the system). It just all depends on what you need.
Children
No Data
Related