problem intern monitor where to post?

Hi,

yesterday during show I had a failure of the rightside touchscreen of my Full Boar with message "no video input", for a few seconds. Then image came back. This happened 2x.
Probably a bad connector-connection, but how easy/risky is it to open the desk and check myself ?

Thanx,
Peer
Parents
  • The RHFB has a single video card that handles all 4 displays. That card has two output connectors, each with a splitter cable that goes to two DVI-I connectors (two splitter cables with 2 connectors each gives 4 displays).

My guess is that the splitter cable that drives the two right-hand displays is coming loose, and that's what causing your problem. It's somewhat buried down inside the console, but it's relatively easy to check if you're comfortable working with electronics.

I think some of the people is support do use skype and IM, email support and they can give you details.
  • The RHFB has a single video card that handles all 4 displays. That card has two output connectors, each with a splitter cable that goes to two DVI-I connectors (two splitter cables with 2 connectors each gives 4 displays).

My guess is that the splitter cable that drives the two right-hand displays is coming loose, and that's what causing your problem. It's somewhat buried down inside the console, but it's relatively easy to check if you're comfortable working with electronics.

I think some of the people is support do use skype and IM, email support and they can give you details.
Children
No Data
Related