Gel Picker as Reference Palette

I have a quick question. Is there a reason why the gel picker colors don't show up as referenced palettes in cues and scenes?
Parents
  • Hey Marty

Thanks for the responce but I was more so wondering why aren't they allowed to be Palettes so they can be referenced. Taking the time to create palettes from gel picker can be time consuming. I use them alot for quickly creatung looks and think it would be great to see the "gel names" when I choose "SOURCES" in the Output or Editable Programmer windows. I don't know if this has been suggested yet but it would be great if there were an option in the PREFERNCES settings that allowed the gel picker to become usable as a referenced color palette.
  • Hey Marty

Thanks for the responce but I was more so wondering why aren't they allowed to be Palettes so they can be referenced. Taking the time to create palettes from gel picker can be time consuming. I use them alot for quickly creatung looks and think it would be great to see the "gel names" when I choose "SOURCES" in the Output or Editable Programmer windows. I don't know if this has been suggested yet but it would be great if there were an option in the PREFERNCES settings that allowed the gel picker to become usable as a referenced color palette.
Children
No Data
Related