Gel Picker as Reference Palette

I have a quick question. Is there a reason why the gel picker colors don't show up as referenced palettes in cues and scenes?
Parents
  • The long requested feature has been for them to be palettes and be editable. Of course I understand your concern with them not being editable, but then again how is that any more dangerous than standard color palettes? It is really up to the programmer/operator of the show to ensure palettes retain their proper references.

I am curious how the editablity of the gel pickers concerns you in a greater manner than that of standard palettes... I just want to understand your logic.

thanks!
  • The long requested feature has been for them to be palettes and be editable. Of course I understand your concern with them not being editable, but then again how is that any more dangerous than standard color palettes? It is really up to the programmer/operator of the show to ensure palettes retain their proper references.

I am curious how the editablity of the gel pickers concerns you in a greater manner than that of standard palettes... I just want to understand your logic.

thanks!
Children
No Data
Related