Colour Manual path

Hey,

Is there a way to control the path of the CMY colour change when pleyed back?
For example:

First cue, all Red
Seconed cue, all Blue
I want thet all change colour but move through white so the colour change will be Red > White > Blue.

Some kind of a "Move through" Option

Amir
Parents
  • Hey San,

What i suggest here, i can apply to every parameter on the fixture, i can chose the path off the gobo's through the Xfade, the zoom path, iris, prisme, colour slot...
    For example: in my first cue i have zoom at 50% and in the next one i have zoom at 30% (or even the same 50%) so i can do an exciting Xfade move with the zoom to bring it to 100% the to 0% and back to the desired velue of 30%(or 50%).

You can do that with any parameter and make your own "way" of thing moving and behaving.
  • Hey San,

What i suggest here, i can apply to every parameter on the fixture, i can chose the path off the gobo's through the Xfade, the zoom path, iris, prisme, colour slot...
    For example: in my first cue i have zoom at 50% and in the next one i have zoom at 30% (or even the same 50%) so i can do an exciting Xfade move with the zoom to bring it to 100% the to 0% and back to the desired velue of 30%(or 50%).

You can do that with any parameter and make your own "way" of thing moving and behaving.
Children
No Data
Related