Pause a ballyhoo

I have a ballyhoo created in the effects engine. I wanted the ballyhoo to stop moving leaving everything else the same. I tried halting the cuelist wich worked with rgb chases but had no effect on the ballyhoo.
Parents
  • [quote=leebot;42085]You can record a cue right after the ballyhoo with the FX speed at 0 this will stop them from moving where they are and will allow you to go back and continue the bally

I'm just curious how this is possible. The minimum possible speed in FX engine is 0.0001. So, FX never stops...it crawls.

Quite a long time one of my requests have been a true halt of FX. Like when you stop it, it stops right there as fast the fixture can stop. Also, we are also missing an effect snapshot. There's no way to take a snapshot of the output of an effect...which would quite nice for creating random looks...
    What is the situation with bug #1105?

Old thread about the FX rate problem.
    forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=5005
  • [quote=leebot;42085]You can record a cue right after the ballyhoo with the FX speed at 0 this will stop them from moving where they are and will allow you to go back and continue the bally

I'm just curious how this is possible. The minimum possible speed in FX engine is 0.0001. So, FX never stops...it crawls.

Quite a long time one of my requests have been a true halt of FX. Like when you stop it, it stops right there as fast the fixture can stop. Also, we are also missing an effect snapshot. There's no way to take a snapshot of the output of an effect...which would quite nice for creating random looks...
    What is the situation with bug #1105?

Old thread about the FX rate problem.
    forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=5005
Children
No Data
Related