Pause a ballyhoo

I have a ballyhoo created in the effects engine. I wanted the ballyhoo to stop moving leaving everything else the same. I tried halting the cuelist wich worked with rgb chases but had no effect on the ballyhoo.
Parents
  • This is a feature that I've been wondering about since I've started doing more live shows. An ability to "Freeze" the output; bally's, color scrolls, gobo spins, individual or global control, etc...hopefully with a resume option. Similar to *groan* Light Jockey's so named feature. Jumping to a stable cue can often result in a sweep to position instead of a nice stop.
    I found this thread and that seemed to be what was being discussed. The last post was in May of 2010 and it is August of 2011. A new release has just come out.

So, is this in there?
  • This is a feature that I've been wondering about since I've started doing more live shows. An ability to "Freeze" the output; bally's, color scrolls, gobo spins, individual or global control, etc...hopefully with a resume option. Similar to *groan* Light Jockey's so named feature. Jumping to a stable cue can often result in a sweep to position instead of a nice stop.
    I found this thread and that seemed to be what was being discussed. The last post was in May of 2010 and it is August of 2011. A new release has just come out.

So, is this in there?
Children
No Data
Related