cue list problem

I set up a series of cues by moving my lights to various positions and then doing Record, 1 Record, 2 etc. A number of cues show up in the cue list. For that same master, (i have the same one selected with its choose button) I go and hit the play button (i tried both the one for the master and the big global one) nothing happens. When I go to output it doesn't show anything changing at all. In the cue list display it shows some data next to each cue as it's trying to "play" it i.e. >> J52% and those roll through. I tried the Skip Forward keys as well, it shows different cues but nothing at all happens, the lights are exactly as they were before I hit Play.

Also problem #2 i did what it said with saving effects engine to pallete - i selected a bunch of effects and then did Record and clicked an empty pallete, then later when i clicked that pallete the effects did not start.

Is there something I'm missing to make these functions work? At a standstill right now because cannot get it to play back any cue lists.

Thanks
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related