Can't install 3.1.0

While updating from v3.0.4 to v3.1.0 following problem occurs,
-starts installing,unpacking,
-you must restart your system,
-after reboot IPC starts normal and update is not installed.
Parents
  • Interesting addition to this thread. I just upped the RAM in my iPC to 1 gig and now it will do the updates without changing video frame buffer size to 8MB. In fact I can't change the video buffer size to 8MB. If I try to set it to 8MB the iPC gets stuck at the beginning of Windows booting and just continues to reboot. But it all works well if I just leave the video frame rate at 32MB.

For those interested. I'm not noticing any real speed differences while running shows on the iPC after the RAM upgrade but boot times seem faster!

Joe
  • Interesting addition to this thread. I just upped the RAM in my iPC to 1 gig and now it will do the updates without changing video frame buffer size to 8MB. In fact I can't change the video buffer size to 8MB. If I try to set it to 8MB the iPC gets stuck at the beginning of Windows booting and just continues to reboot. But it all works well if I just leave the video frame rate at 32MB.

For those interested. I'm not noticing any real speed differences while running shows on the iPC after the RAM upgrade but boot times seem faster!

Joe
Children
No Data
Related