Additional Key Mappings

Is there any way we can get some of the soft keys mapped to keyboard shortcuts? Things like Knockout, Park, ect.
Parents
  • top left toolbar use 'shift' 'F1'-'F12'
    top right toolbare use 'alt' 'F1'-'F12'

so for fade changes you have to drag the toolbar with 'fadechanges' from the programmerscreen to any softbuttonbar and use a combination to enable it.

i tried it on the top rightscreen, and it behaves a little difrent then i expected, when the 'fadechanges' button is on the third position, you'll need to enter 'alt' 'F5' to toggle the button.
    the windowtoolbar was working normally, except ofcourse 'alt' 'F4', because that is the fast way to exit the programme you are working in.

hope it is usefull,
    san
  • top left toolbar use 'shift' 'F1'-'F12'
    top right toolbare use 'alt' 'F1'-'F12'

so for fade changes you have to drag the toolbar with 'fadechanges' from the programmerscreen to any softbuttonbar and use a combination to enable it.

i tried it on the top rightscreen, and it behaves a little difrent then i expected, when the 'fadechanges' button is on the third position, you'll need to enter 'alt' 'F5' to toggle the button.
    the windowtoolbar was working normally, except ofcourse 'alt' 'F4', because that is the fast way to exit the programme you are working in.

hope it is usefull,
    san
Children
No Data
Related