Merge Patching and Pallete Information

How do you merge all of the fixtures patching and Palletes from another show into a new show without Phisically repatching everything. Also about merging palletes. I went to Setup>Shows>Merge Show, but then when I press merge show it gives me a wierd error stating "You cannot merge show or libraries with different major revision numbers." I get this message for every show I tried to merge. How do I get past this? I know on Wholehog2 you can merge Patching, Effects, Lists, etc.

Thanks for all your help and I look forward to hearing back from everyone.

Justin Durnford
Lighting Technician
Royal Caribbean Intl.
Parents
  • Justin

As of now when merging shows we do not merge the patch, so you must re-patch.
    What are the library version numbers you are trying to merge?
    You cannt merge a show with created with version 3 library into a show created with version 4 library.
    If both shows were created with the same version library (4) then when you get the message, hit ok and try again. You should be able to merge on the 2nd try, this is a known bug and is logged.
  • Justin

As of now when merging shows we do not merge the patch, so you must re-patch.
    What are the library version numbers you are trying to merge?
    You cannt merge a show with created with version 3 library into a show created with version 4 library.
    If both shows were created with the same version library (4) then when you get the message, hit ok and try again. You should be able to merge on the 2nd try, this is a known bug and is logged.
Children
No Data
Related