One time for many cues

Hi Everybody,

As we must sometime use many cues to arrive to a look and the only point we know is the time between the first and the last cue, it could be useful to have a way to one time for many cues. For example, We could select fade cells of cues 5 thru 15 than press: Set @ 10 than each cue would have a fade of 1s (we could do the same with wait and delay).

We could also have a command line like: Cue 5 thru 15 time @ 10

If @ don't seem appropriate, it could also be / or anything else we want.

Thanks
Steph
Parents
  • Hmm...
    Using syntax 1 thru 10 in time cells should result the cell values 1,2,3,4 etc. so the total time would be 1+2+3+4 etc.
    If I have ten cues and the total time is 10 seconds... I wouldn't need any "calculation". Just select the cells and set time as 1 second for all cues.
    But if I have 6 cues/cells and total time of 8.6 seconds...that needs of course a bit of calculation.
    I kind of like the syntax Steph is suggesting, cause if I undestood correctly we are looking a way to spread the total time evenly on all cues = all cues have the same time and the total time is the sum we know.
  • Hmm...
    Using syntax 1 thru 10 in time cells should result the cell values 1,2,3,4 etc. so the total time would be 1+2+3+4 etc.
    If I have ten cues and the total time is 10 seconds... I wouldn't need any "calculation". Just select the cells and set time as 1 second for all cues.
    But if I have 6 cues/cells and total time of 8.6 seconds...that needs of course a bit of calculation.
    I kind of like the syntax Steph is suggesting, cause if I undestood correctly we are looking a way to spread the total time evenly on all cues = all cues have the same time and the total time is the sum we know.
Children
No Data
Related