Lots of lag

Hi All,

Just installed new 3.1 and had to revert to the 3.05. I uploaded a show i used in version 3.05 with no issues and when i used it in 3.1 the lag was killing me. I hit a button and wait like a min or so before it reacted. Now i have gone back to the previous version and have no issues everything runs smooth as butter. What can it be? I have dp2000 and a expansion wing.

:confused: Thank you
Parents
  • Sorry for not being specific. When I start up the console and i start my regular functions it seems fine after about 5 min the console starts getting sluggish where when you press any button you see nothing for a min or so Lets say i press 22 @full. You will see 2 wait wait wait 2 wait wait wait then full. This also happens when i am trying to use the arrow keys to scroll the the screen up and down. So it can get annoying because its always trying to catch up and it goes up, down, up, down. I think you understand what mean. I have 2 external monitors running. One with a programmer and another with the output window. Like i said i have no issues on the previous version and have always run my 2 monitors like this. I have about 150 movers and need to keep track of them, so my monitors are essential to me. Thanks for your help.
  • Sorry for not being specific. When I start up the console and i start my regular functions it seems fine after about 5 min the console starts getting sluggish where when you press any button you see nothing for a min or so Lets say i press 22 @full. You will see 2 wait wait wait 2 wait wait wait then full. This also happens when i am trying to use the arrow keys to scroll the the screen up and down. So it can get annoying because its always trying to catch up and it goes up, down, up, down. I think you understand what mean. I have 2 external monitors running. One with a programmer and another with the output window. Like i said i have no issues on the previous version and have always run my 2 monitors like this. I have about 150 movers and need to keep track of them, so my monitors are essential to me. Thanks for your help.
Children
No Data
Related