release cue

On one of my shows I have a cuelist with only desk channels and for what ever reason some random desk channels release with what looks like a 0 sec. fade. In the cuelist options the release time is set to 2 sec. Ive spent a while trying to figure this out. Any suggestions?
Parents
  • Check your cues if you have the value off instead 0%. If you have value that value off, record a value 0% and check timing...
    I haven't checked lately but there has been some problems when adding new channels to cues and recording them cue only.

Edit:.

I tested and this doesn't seem to be the problem anymore and the channels are releasing to off value correctly timed (cue fade time). What version of Hog software you are using?
  • Check your cues if you have the value off instead 0%. If you have value that value off, record a value 0% and check timing...
    I haven't checked lately but there has been some problems when adding new channels to cues and recording them cue only.

Edit:.

I tested and this doesn't seem to be the problem anymore and the channels are releasing to off value correctly timed (cue fade time). What version of Hog software you are using?
Children
No Data
Related