RoadHog External Monitor

I have a new RoadHog console. I purchased the IOGEAR USB video interface to attach an external screen. I've read here where the screen is always on the right side. When the HOG is in our booth we'd like it to be on the left side (placement of the console in the booth is house right) but when it is in the house for levels we want it on the right side.

So we move the HOG to the house for cueing and the monitor shows up on the right side although the screen placement needs to be on the left. When it is in the booth, it comes up on the left side when we want it on the right. Should we move to Australia?

Also, the screen is never recognized or active until we boot the HOG and then unplug and replug the USB for the screen. What's up with that?
Parents
  • [quote=michael_graham;42775]Douglas
    What type of monitor are you using, a touch screen or just a monitor?
    What version of software is your Road Hog running?
    What XPe image?
    Is the IOGear plugged into the desk or are you going through a USB Hub?

The external monitor on a Road Hog should only come up on the left side as it is external monitor #2.

Scott, you are correct in that your external monitor will only come up on the right for your iPC as it is external monitor #1.

It is a Dell flatscreen not a touch screen.
    The HOG is running 3.0.5 (b 2482)
    XPe 1.3.0 12/6/2008
    The IOGEAR is plugged directly to the desk.

The external only shows as monitor #2 and seems to only show up on the left at the moment. I hope it stays this way for when we move it to the booth tomorrow!

I am aware of the 3.1.0 update but am reluctant to update the OS until after this show closes in two weeks.
  • [quote=michael_graham;42775]Douglas
    What type of monitor are you using, a touch screen or just a monitor?
    What version of software is your Road Hog running?
    What XPe image?
    Is the IOGear plugged into the desk or are you going through a USB Hub?

The external monitor on a Road Hog should only come up on the left side as it is external monitor #2.

Scott, you are correct in that your external monitor will only come up on the right for your iPC as it is external monitor #1.

It is a Dell flatscreen not a touch screen.
    The HOG is running 3.0.5 (b 2482)
    XPe 1.3.0 12/6/2008
    The IOGEAR is plugged directly to the desk.

The external only shows as monitor #2 and seems to only show up on the left at the moment. I hope it stays this way for when we move it to the booth tomorrow!

I am aware of the 3.1.0 update but am reluctant to update the OS until after this show closes in two weeks.
Children
No Data
Related