IPC update issues

I am trying to update my IPC to the current 3.1.1. I am currently on 3.0.4 xpe 8.5.0

I have downloaded the related files from the site and ran the IPC config updater first. The result is that the Config is now at 3.1.1. After I run the 3PC updater, the console still shows 3.0.4 as the current version. I have tried the file on a thumb drive and a CD. I then downloaded the current XPE image file and did a restore to the console and it seems the XPE image file is a version 3.0.4.

Can anyone help determine why the IPC is not upgrading to the current version?

Thanks, Glen
Parents
  • The XPe image has the software version that was current when the OSe image was created. We don't make a new OS image for every software release. Install whatever the latest OS image is, then update the 3PC software to get the latest version.

First install the XPe image.

Then install version v3.1.1 of both "Hog 3PC", "Hog iPC Configuration Panel".

If your console has less than 1 gig of RAM, you'll also need to install "Hog iPC DMX Processor 8000 Firmware"
  • The XPe image has the software version that was current when the OSe image was created. We don't make a new OS image for every software release. Install whatever the latest OS image is, then update the 3PC software to get the latest version.

First install the XPe image.

Then install version v3.1.1 of both "Hog 3PC", "Hog iPC Configuration Panel".

If your console has less than 1 gig of RAM, you'll also need to install "Hog iPC DMX Processor 8000 Firmware"
Children
No Data
Related