Lights Flicker Randomly HELP ASAP

I have some Chauvet Color tubes and a color controller2.0 LED-chva

the tubes only will flicker randomly and if its in a chase it will reset the chase. Its not a cable issue because I tried it at the head of the chain. Also the controller was swapped out just incase it was defective. I need help as soon as possible because its for a church and its very distracting. Please help me as soon as possible. would really appreciate it. Ive tried everything I know so I would take whatever I can get. THanks
Parents
  • I have tried putting everything on the same circuit, and moving the entire system to another circuit to try again and I still get the flicker. I lowered the refresh rate in Network settings and the flicker was slower when it flashed, and obviously the flicker got quicker as I raised the refresh rate. no as in intervals between flicker, but the flicker itself. The thing is, when the system is in stand alone it doesnt flicker. Its only when data is run right through it. Terminator also didnt work.
  • I have tried putting everything on the same circuit, and moving the entire system to another circuit to try again and I still get the flicker. I lowered the refresh rate in Network settings and the flicker was slower when it flashed, and obviously the flicker got quicker as I raised the refresh rate. no as in intervals between flicker, but the flicker itself. The thing is, when the system is in stand alone it doesnt flicker. Its only when data is run right through it. Terminator also didnt work.
Children
No Data
Related