Lights Flicker Randomly HELP ASAP

I have some Chauvet Color tubes and a color controller2.0 LED-chva

the tubes only will flicker randomly and if its in a chase it will reset the chase. Its not a cable issue because I tried it at the head of the chain. Also the controller was swapped out just incase it was defective. I need help as soon as possible because its for a church and its very distracting. Please help me as soon as possible. would really appreciate it. Ive tried everything I know so I would take whatever I can get. THanks
Parents
  • The fault is 100% with the Chauvet units. I have seen this many times with a production company up here. They bought a ton of the tubes and controllers, and everything flickers. The reason is that anything LED by Chauvet has poor DMX implementation, and you will have problems using most DMX consoles. The only fix I know is to reduce the data rate of the DMX signal. Some consoles have a mode where you can slow down the DMX and that seems to work.
    Personally I would stay far away from Chauvet LED products.
  • The fault is 100% with the Chauvet units. I have seen this many times with a production company up here. They bought a ton of the tubes and controllers, and everything flickers. The reason is that anything LED by Chauvet has poor DMX implementation, and you will have problems using most DMX consoles. The only fix I know is to reduce the data rate of the DMX signal. Some consoles have a mode where you can slow down the DMX and that seems to work.
    Personally I would stay far away from Chauvet LED products.
Children
No Data
Related