V3.1.1 & V3.1.0 Replication SERVER BUSY error

1 x H3
2 x DP2000

Hi Folks,
I tried to replicate a light today, and got the following message:

REMOTE TASK
Server Busy, Please Try Again
Object 40 in Array 5

I downgraded to V3.1.0, and had the same message.

I downgraded to V3.0.5 and all is good.

I have uploaded the showfile to the FTP for you to examine.
I was trying to replicate fixture 1.

Dan
Parents
  • If you have no compelling reason to switch I would stay with 3.0.5 until 3.1.2 is released. We have fixed the replication issue in 3.1.2.. We have found a couple other issues that would possibly hinder you.

We made some very sweeping changes to increase performance in this release but have found some side effects that were not obvious.

We hope to get 3.1.2 into the field just as soon as we finish up testing.. We are iterating on a few issues right now.. But hope to have a release next week if everything goes right. We are burning the midnight oil to wrap up the 3.1.x release..

Just my honest $0.02..
  • If you have no compelling reason to switch I would stay with 3.0.5 until 3.1.2 is released. We have fixed the replication issue in 3.1.2.. We have found a couple other issues that would possibly hinder you.

We made some very sweeping changes to increase performance in this release but have found some side effects that were not obvious.

We hope to get 3.1.2 into the field just as soon as we finish up testing.. We are iterating on a few issues right now.. But hope to have a release next week if everything goes right. We are burning the midnight oil to wrap up the 3.1.x release..

Just my honest $0.02..
Children
No Data
Related