Hog 3PC and CITP?

Hi, quick question; if I buy a DP 2000 for the Hog 3 Pc system (latest release software) will the Hog read mediaserver thumbnails?

Sorry if this has been touched many times before, if so, please guide me into the right thread.

Sasja
LD, Bergen
Norway
Parents
  • In all honesty, CITP can be more of a hinderance than a help. I am programming a Vector at the minute with Hippo's and CITP only makes me squint more at the screen...

Now bi-directional DMX is another thing entirly!! I wish we were able to do something on Hippo/Catalyst/Arkaos/Maxedia etc and the change will be updated in the Hog programmer, because sometimes it is easier and quicker to program on the server, if only the console could record what you do on the server. Similar to how Wygs auto focus works.

Best Regards,
  • In all honesty, CITP can be more of a hinderance than a help. I am programming a Vector at the minute with Hippo's and CITP only makes me squint more at the screen...

Now bi-directional DMX is another thing entirly!! I wish we were able to do something on Hippo/Catalyst/Arkaos/Maxedia etc and the change will be updated in the Hog programmer, because sometimes it is easier and quicker to program on the server, if only the console could record what you do on the server. Similar to how Wygs auto focus works.

Best Regards,
Children
No Data
Related