Hi to all

Pls advise me on the following
HOG3 Console Running Ver 3.0.4
Should I update it to Ver3.1.1
Pls advise the con & Pro for Ver3.1.1

thanks
Parents
  • I hope that 3.1.2 comes out soon, because I have some remarks on 3.1.1
    On three occasions, on two different shows, I've crashed the console to the point I could not even shut it down anymore. One time was mid-show. I did not know they existed, but prior to these crashes and the screen went black, I got large errormessages that only just fitted onscreen! Both times however I was in an editor using "next cue / back cue" to check up on some things.
    Both shows on a H3, 1DP. The only similarity that comes to mind, but probably has nothing to do with anything, is that both shows had generic RGB fixtures in them.

After a few days of programming, I've also ran into
    - "touch" sometimes not working
    - "pig touch" sometimes not working
    - cue x copy enter sometimes gets nothing into programmer, same as "state"is used
    - live cue sometimes not refreshing after "merge"
    - "goto x enter" sometimes seems to wait before executing

All pretty vague, and I did not have the time to investigate if and how to replicate any of the above. But I thought to report anyway.

Last night another crash after "Check integrety" and then backup.

Bhagat
  • I hope that 3.1.2 comes out soon, because I have some remarks on 3.1.1
    On three occasions, on two different shows, I've crashed the console to the point I could not even shut it down anymore. One time was mid-show. I did not know they existed, but prior to these crashes and the screen went black, I got large errormessages that only just fitted onscreen! Both times however I was in an editor using "next cue / back cue" to check up on some things.
    Both shows on a H3, 1DP. The only similarity that comes to mind, but probably has nothing to do with anything, is that both shows had generic RGB fixtures in them.

After a few days of programming, I've also ran into
    - "touch" sometimes not working
    - "pig touch" sometimes not working
    - cue x copy enter sometimes gets nothing into programmer, same as "state"is used
    - live cue sometimes not refreshing after "merge"
    - "goto x enter" sometimes seems to wait before executing

All pretty vague, and I did not have the time to investigate if and how to replicate any of the above. But I thought to report anyway.

Last night another crash after "Check integrety" and then backup.

Bhagat
Children
No Data
Related