Solid State HD - Hog3 ?

Will there be any opportunity to upgrade the product line with Solid State HD in near future ??

I am interrested to know how much I have the option to upgrade the different versions.

I've heard rumors about a huge improvement in the next software update?? Is this right and is there anyone who can tell somthing about the improvements and new features?

J:hogsign:
Parents
  • The Hog III uses a 3.5" hard drives with a Parallel ATA interface. The drive must be 20 gig or larger.

Officially, we'll only support hard drives purchased from HES. But, it's your console, so if you want to try another drive it's up to you.

If you want to pre-load the software, your best bet is to install it in the console and load the OS by booting from a CD-ROM. Someone who's proficient with linux might be able to transfer the OS another way, but you won't know for sure if it worked until you install it in the console. As long as you have to install it to test it, you may as well load the OS while it's in there too.
  • The Hog III uses a 3.5" hard drives with a Parallel ATA interface. The drive must be 20 gig or larger.

Officially, we'll only support hard drives purchased from HES. But, it's your console, so if you want to try another drive it's up to you.

If you want to pre-load the software, your best bet is to install it in the console and load the OS by booting from a CD-ROM. Someone who's proficient with linux might be able to transfer the OS another way, but you won't know for sure if it worked until you install it in the console. As long as you have to install it to test it, you may as well load the OS while it's in there too.
Children
No Data
Related