Solid State HD - Hog3 ?

Will there be any opportunity to upgrade the product line with Solid State HD in near future ??

I am interrested to know how much I have the option to upgrade the different versions.

I've heard rumors about a huge improvement in the next software update?? Is this right and is there anyone who can tell somthing about the improvements and new features?

J:hogsign:
Parents
  • Got me Roadhog in from the car and switched it on. It took a good 5 minutes to boot. On the screen where it says loading fixtures the numbers crawled up. Would bringing it in from the cold cause the slow load or is hard drive failure coming my way??

If it's the cold causing it i'm thinking Solid State could be the way to go.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

S
  • Got me Roadhog in from the car and switched it on. It took a good 5 minutes to boot. On the screen where it says loading fixtures the numbers crawled up. Would bringing it in from the cold cause the slow load or is hard drive failure coming my way??

If it's the cold causing it i'm thinking Solid State could be the way to go.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

S
Children
No Data
Related