pixel mapping and other ideas

Alright so almost all of the other consoles are doing it I think that youll should have a pixel mapping feature that corresponds to the effects generator like the magic Q. Also I think that youll should add another ten bult in playbacks to the console which doesnt require any external products to work. After all most smaller jobs can afford to rent a Hog 3 and an expansion wing or playback wing with it. It would be a nice thing like running a hog 1000. Also with hog 3pc I think that youll should make it to where you can just turn on the mode on the control pannel After all last time I had to call tech support to figure out why my widget wasn't working. And I have now forgotten the steps to on how to do it because it is kind of confusing. It would be nice though working at a rental house to be able to turn the hog 3 program on when all of our other consoles are away and we need to test lights.
Parents
  • Hi Cody,

Let me address your points:
    >>I think that youll should have a pixel mapping feature that corresponds to the effects generator like the magic Q.
    Understood... this is already logged as a future feature idea

>>I think that youll should add another ten bult in playbacks to the console which doesnt require any external products to work
    There are several methods to run virtual masters. Please see section 24.3 of the user manual/help for details

>>I think that youll should make it to where you can just turn on the mode on the control pannel
    I think you are referring to configuring widgets. They actually auto-configure, but you can manually configure them through the network window. Full instructions are in the user manual section 30 or you can watch this video for further details: www.highend.com/support/training/Files/Video_7-WhatsNew/whatsnew.html

thanks,
  • Hi Cody,

Let me address your points:
    >>I think that youll should have a pixel mapping feature that corresponds to the effects generator like the magic Q.
    Understood... this is already logged as a future feature idea

>>I think that youll should add another ten bult in playbacks to the console which doesnt require any external products to work
    There are several methods to run virtual masters. Please see section 24.3 of the user manual/help for details

>>I think that youll should make it to where you can just turn on the mode on the control pannel
    I think you are referring to configuring widgets. They actually auto-configure, but you can manually configure them through the network window. Full instructions are in the user manual section 30 or you can watch this video for further details: www.highend.com/support/training/Files/Video_7-WhatsNew/whatsnew.html

thanks,
Children
No Data
Related