pixel mapping and other ideas

Alright so almost all of the other consoles are doing it I think that youll should have a pixel mapping feature that corresponds to the effects generator like the magic Q. Also I think that youll should add another ten bult in playbacks to the console which doesnt require any external products to work. After all most smaller jobs can afford to rent a Hog 3 and an expansion wing or playback wing with it. It would be a nice thing like running a hog 1000. Also with hog 3pc I think that youll should make it to where you can just turn on the mode on the control pannel After all last time I had to call tech support to figure out why my widget wasn't working. And I have now forgotten the steps to on how to do it because it is kind of confusing. It would be nice though working at a rental house to be able to turn the hog 3 program on when all of our other consoles are away and we need to test lights.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=codystoltz;45314]What other consoles other than chamsys have the pixel mapping

Vista, GrandMA, Vector, Congo (I think), there may be others but these spring to mind first. I wouldn't really count it as pixelmapping. Its just another way of outputting DMX to fixtures, console bitmaps, matrix and pixelmapping are alot more limiting than that of the server. In fact it could slow the console down even more! If you want to pixelmap, use something like an Hippo, Catalyst or even Axon feeding another external computer.

Best Regards,
  • [QUOTE=codystoltz;45314]What other consoles other than chamsys have the pixel mapping

Vista, GrandMA, Vector, Congo (I think), there may be others but these spring to mind first. I wouldn't really count it as pixelmapping. Its just another way of outputting DMX to fixtures, console bitmaps, matrix and pixelmapping are alot more limiting than that of the server. In fact it could slow the console down even more! If you want to pixelmap, use something like an Hippo, Catalyst or even Axon feeding another external computer.

Best Regards,
Children
No Data
Related