pixel mapping and other ideas

Alright so almost all of the other consoles are doing it I think that youll should have a pixel mapping feature that corresponds to the effects generator like the magic Q. Also I think that youll should add another ten bult in playbacks to the console which doesnt require any external products to work. After all most smaller jobs can afford to rent a Hog 3 and an expansion wing or playback wing with it. It would be a nice thing like running a hog 1000. Also with hog 3pc I think that youll should make it to where you can just turn on the mode on the control pannel After all last time I had to call tech support to figure out why my widget wasn't working. And I have now forgotten the steps to on how to do it because it is kind of confusing. It would be nice though working at a rental house to be able to turn the hog 3 program on when all of our other consoles are away and we need to test lights.
Parents
  • Pixel mapping, Ipad/android apps, FREE visualizer, multi-touch function, STABLE fixture builder, and a 64bit driver for the widget. these are all functions that need to be addressed. MUCH cheaper consoles/os offer these options and after spending 3 grand just to only run moving lights efficiently it seems like I should have spent money elsewhere. 64 bit systems have been out for what, 4 years now? don't you think its time to support them? The same can be said about the ipad/android apps. If you don't address these things, I am afraid you will be left behind. also charging us out the ass for things doesn't make me want to buy a 25000$ hog 3 when I know I am going to have to someday buy something else just to make it work. I called tech support about how to use the profile maker since there is NO support manual for it and was told not to bother with using it and that it is extremely unstable and just to have you build it. Do I really want MY shows run on an unstable system. It could ruin me. now all that being said I love the way you program with hog systems and Love running moving lights with it. Please just bring your software up to date with everyone else
  • Pixel mapping, Ipad/android apps, FREE visualizer, multi-touch function, STABLE fixture builder, and a 64bit driver for the widget. these are all functions that need to be addressed. MUCH cheaper consoles/os offer these options and after spending 3 grand just to only run moving lights efficiently it seems like I should have spent money elsewhere. 64 bit systems have been out for what, 4 years now? don't you think its time to support them? The same can be said about the ipad/android apps. If you don't address these things, I am afraid you will be left behind. also charging us out the ass for things doesn't make me want to buy a 25000$ hog 3 when I know I am going to have to someday buy something else just to make it work. I called tech support about how to use the profile maker since there is NO support manual for it and was told not to bother with using it and that it is extremely unstable and just to have you build it. Do I really want MY shows run on an unstable system. It could ruin me. now all that being said I love the way you program with hog systems and Love running moving lights with it. Please just bring your software up to date with everyone else
Children
No Data
Related