pixel mapping and other ideas

Alright so almost all of the other consoles are doing it I think that youll should have a pixel mapping feature that corresponds to the effects generator like the magic Q. Also I think that youll should add another ten bult in playbacks to the console which doesnt require any external products to work. After all most smaller jobs can afford to rent a Hog 3 and an expansion wing or playback wing with it. It would be a nice thing like running a hog 1000. Also with hog 3pc I think that youll should make it to where you can just turn on the mode on the control pannel After all last time I had to call tech support to figure out why my widget wasn't working. And I have now forgotten the steps to on how to do it because it is kind of confusing. It would be nice though working at a rental house to be able to turn the hog 3 program on when all of our other consoles are away and we need to test lights.
Parents
  • Hi thechrismartin,

I am sorry to hear your frustrations. Please understand that we are working to address many customer requests and that development takes time. We do have plans for much of what you discuss and in fact v3.1.8 with 64-bit driver support should be released next week. We take pride and care with our software to maintain a reliable system in any circumstance and this results in longer development and testing cycles than some other less expensive consoles that may not be as reliable.

Also regarding the fixture builder, I admit that it can be a bit troublesome to use depending on what exactly you are trying to build. Section 34 of the user manual / on-line help does explain how to use this function. In addition, if you send an email to hoglibraries@barco.com with the DMX protocol for the fixture you need, we can usually get a library to you fairly quickly.

If you have further concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at brad.schiller (at) barco.com We are dedicated to ensuring the happiness of our customers and their experiences with our products.

thank you,
  • Hi thechrismartin,

I am sorry to hear your frustrations. Please understand that we are working to address many customer requests and that development takes time. We do have plans for much of what you discuss and in fact v3.1.8 with 64-bit driver support should be released next week. We take pride and care with our software to maintain a reliable system in any circumstance and this results in longer development and testing cycles than some other less expensive consoles that may not be as reliable.

Also regarding the fixture builder, I admit that it can be a bit troublesome to use depending on what exactly you are trying to build. Section 34 of the user manual / on-line help does explain how to use this function. In addition, if you send an email to hoglibraries@barco.com with the DMX protocol for the fixture you need, we can usually get a library to you fairly quickly.

If you have further concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at brad.schiller (at) barco.com We are dedicated to ensuring the happiness of our customers and their experiences with our products.

thank you,
Children
No Data
Related