Cue Only Timing is changing

We are looking at changing the way Cue only fade out times are being used to be more compatible with the hog2..

Hog 2 uses the current cue fade in time as the "out" time when you Go the next cue. It really never worked right for multi part timings..

Hog 3 current uses the list release time for the "out".

I think we are all in agreement that this doesn't really make a lot of sense.

We are going to change it to use the "next" cue's longest fade in time instead. This should work for most users but I want to know if changing it will require us to put another option in the list options to retain using release times for those of you who use it this way.

I would rather not clutter up this window any more than it already is and just change it.

Are there any objections to just making the change without this option?

Best regards,
Robbie
Parents
  • [quote=robbie_bruce;43856]change it to use the "next" cue's longest fade in time instead. This should work for most users

if you're taking requests, i'd propose using instead the "next" cue's totalTimeOut. this allows us:

a way to explicitly set a single out time that differs from the longest fade in time, if desired.
    what i think is an expected crossfade over the duration of a cue, which might have all 0 up's but takes # seconds due to delays
  • [quote=robbie_bruce;43856]change it to use the "next" cue's longest fade in time instead. This should work for most users

if you're taking requests, i'd propose using instead the "next" cue's totalTimeOut. this allows us:

a way to explicitly set a single out time that differs from the longest fade in time, if desired.
    what i think is an expected crossfade over the duration of a cue, which might have all 0 up's but takes # seconds due to delays
Children
No Data
Related