17" and 19" touchscreen recommendations

I looking for a external touchscreen for Hog3 and I would like to know what good screens you have found.

Any compatible 19" Intellitouch screens?
Parents
  • All touch screens are basically the same with the exception on how you can touch them. Some will let you touch them with any object and others have to be touched by a warm finger. Other than that, it's just a matter of the drivers you use.
    ELO makes the drivers and can be used with any screen. You don't have to go out and buy the way overpriced ELO monitors. Save the money and get some off brand screens. Mine are from a company called Planar. Work great and have had them 8 yrs.
    I use the ELO drivers.
  • All touch screens are basically the same with the exception on how you can touch them. Some will let you touch them with any object and others have to be touched by a warm finger. Other than that, it's just a matter of the drivers you use.
    ELO makes the drivers and can be used with any screen. You don't have to go out and buy the way overpriced ELO monitors. Save the money and get some off brand screens. Mine are from a company called Planar. Work great and have had them 8 yrs.
    I use the ELO drivers.
Children
No Data
Related