Color Blaze tips please?

Good day all

I am a young programmer and I have 6 color blazes being used for a church christmas special my company is doing I have used the blazes many times but only on simple things. I was hopeing someone would give me some good easy programming tricks you could use with the color blazes any ideas i know they can be used in so many ways but being newer to programming i would love to really make things rock.

thanks
Parents
  • Experiment with the Effects Engine, I'm not super familiar with it myself but I think this would be your quickest way to get some flashy effects if that's what you're looking for. If I'm looking for a specific chase, let's say a bounce between red and blue, I'll make a cue stack and set it to a chase, this works best for me, but it can be accomplished in the effects engine as well. If you let us know more specific things that you're trying to do, we can offer some more detailed help.

Eric
  • Experiment with the Effects Engine, I'm not super familiar with it myself but I think this would be your quickest way to get some flashy effects if that's what you're looking for. If I'm looking for a specific chase, let's say a bounce between red and blue, I'll make a cue stack and set it to a chase, this works best for me, but it can be accomplished in the effects engine as well. If you let us know more specific things that you're trying to do, we can offer some more detailed help.

Eric
Children
No Data
Related